- Did You Know?
- Rooibos is the original name for redbush tea and you say it like this: roy-boss!
- For more information, visit ticktocktea.com
- Rooibos the Wonder Plant
- Open skies, rugged mountains and the silvery sound of birdsong. This is the Cederberg, a vast wilderness to the north of Cape Town and the only place on earth where rooibos grows.
- At Tick Tock, we think of rooibos as a wonder plant; gentle, naturally caffeine free and brimming with goodness. It is also the magic ingredient that gives The Original Tick Tock its deep colour, smooth taste and subtle sweetness.
- Delicious with or without milk, Tick Tock can be enjoyed at any time – morning, noon and night.
- A Family Story
- At Tick Tock, our love of tea and belief in its everyday magic began in 1903, when our great-grandfather Benjamin Ginsberg first experimented with the wild rooibos plant.
- What Makes Us Tick
- Over 100 years later, we remain an independent family company with a pioneering spirit and a passion for wellbeing. Making the perfect teas for bright days and peaceful nights lies at the heart of everything we do.
- Biodegradable Plant-Based Bags
- Our teabags are now plant based, free from polypropylene plastic and fully biodegradable. Simply pop them in your Food Waste bin for composting by your local authority. Alternatively, you can put them in your general waste.
- Tick Tock is a trademark of Tick Tock Teas Limited.
- © Tick Tock Teas 2020
- Great taste 2019
- Low in Tannins
- Gently Hydrating
- Naturally Caffeine Free
- Allows Restful Sleep
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Supports Heart Health
- Pack size: 180G
Rooibos Tea (Aspalathus Linearis)
Store in a cool dry place away from strong light and odours.
Packed in the United Kingdom from imported ingredients
Preparation and Usage
- Add freshly boiled water and brew for 2-4 minutes. Sweeten with sugar or honey to taste.
- Delicious with or without milk. Also great with lemon, or as an iced tea with mint.
Number of uses