of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy Per 100g
- A sweet, spicy sauce with crunchy vegetables
- No artificial colours
- No preservatives
- No added MSG
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 425G
Water, Red Pepper (14%), Sugar, Tomatoes, Water Chestnut, Baby Sweetcorn (5%), Barley Malt Vinegar, Modified Maize Starch, Light Soy Sauce (Water, Salt, Soya Bean Extract, Wheat Flour, Sugar), Garlic Puree, Red Chilli Puree, Coriander, Salt, Acetic Acid, Red Chilli Flakes, Stabilisers (Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum), Colour (Paprika Extract)
- Produced on a line which handles Sesame For allergens including Cereals containing Gluten, please see ingredients in bold
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, refrigerate & use within 3 days.Best Before End: See Cap
Product of the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Serve up some Excitement!
- It’s easy…
- Step 1: Simply stir-fry a handful of fresh prawns in a litte oil until they turn pink.
- Step 2: Add the sauce and simmer for 3 more minutes until everything is cooked through.
- Step 3: Serve up with a steaming bowl of Sharwood’s Medium Egg Noodles. Forks (or chopsticks) at the ready!
- Please ensure food is fully cooked and piping hot throughout before serving.
- Bring a little extra crunch to the table, with a bowl of Sharwood’s Chinese-style Prawn Crackers.
Number of uses
This jar contains approximately 3 portions
- Free From Added MSG
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Preservatives
Jar. Glass – Widely Recycled
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Portion (140g)|
|of which Saturates||Trace||0.1g|
|of which Sugars||13.8g||19.3g|
|This jar contains approximately 3 portions||–||–|