- A Tomato Based Sauce with Red Chilli and a Delicious Blend of Mixed Spices.
- Patak’s Madras Cooking Sauce. Hot.
- A tomato based curry sauce with red chilli and a delicious blend of mixed spices.
- Simply fry your meat or vegetables, pour over the sauce and simmer. All the hard work done for you: a tasty and authentic Madras curry in just 20 minutes.
- Serve alongside Patak’s Naans, Pappadums, Chutneys and Pickles for the complete restaurant experience with your curry.
- In search of something milder? Why not try our Tikka Masala Cooking Sauce?
- Our Patak’s sauce jars are 100% recyclable. Please rinse and recycle glass jars with the metal cap on, either at home or at your nearest glass recycling facility to help us minimise our environmental impact.
- At Patak’s, we have over 60 years of spice blending expertise so is perfect when you want to cook something tasty that you’re excited about eating.
- Hot. Serves 4
- Always no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Gluten Free
- Low in Sugar and Saturated Fat
- Vegetarian friendly
- Pack size: 450G
Water, Tomato (20%), Ground Spices (5%) (Spices, Coriander, Cumin, Turmeric, Red Chilli, Black Pepper), Rapeseed Oil, Modified Maize Starch, Dried Onion, Concentrated Tomato Purée, Sugar, Garlic Purée, Salt, Ginger Purée, Acid (Acetic Acid), Yellow Mustard Powder, Cumin Seed, Black Mustard Seed, Dried Crushed Red Chilli, Dried Coriander Leaf, Dried Curry Leaf
- May also contain Peanuts and Nuts. For allergens, see ingredients in Bold.
Best Before End: See lid.Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Once opened use immediately.
Preparation and Usage
- Shopping List
- 440g beef or 1/2 cauliflower
- Easy Madras for 4
- 1 Fry the strips of beef or diced cauliflower for 5 Mins in a little oil until sealed.
- 2 Add the sauce and simmer for 15 Mins until the meat or vegetables are cooked through.
- Try adding a handful of diced courgettes whilst simmering the sauce.
Number of uses
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.4g|
|of which sugars||3.4g|