- A Tomato Based Sauce with Peppers, Coconut and Coriander.
- Patak’s Jalfrezi Cooking Sauce. Medium heat.
- A tomato based curry sauce with peppers, coconut and coriander.
- Simply fry your prawns, paneer or vegetables, pour over the sauce and simmer. All the hard work done for you: a tasty and authentic Jalfrezi curry in just 15 minutes.
- Serve alongside Patak’s Naans, Pappadums, Chutneys and Pickles for the complete restaurant experience with your curry. In search of something milder? Why not try our Korma Cooking Sauce? Or for something hotter, give our Madras Cooking Sauce a go.
- Our Patak’s sauce jars are 100% recyclable. Please rinse and recycle glass jars with the metal cap on, either at home or at your nearest glass recycling facility to help us minimise our environmental impact.
- At Patak’s, we have over 60 years of spice blending expertise so is perfect when you want to cook something tasty that you’re excited about eating.
- Medium heat. Serves 4
- Always no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Gluten Free
- Vegetarian friendly
- Pack size: 450G
Water, Red & Green Peppers (8%), Tomato (6%), Rapeseed Oil, Onion, Ground Spices (3%) (Spices, Coriander), Sugar, Modified Maize Starch, Dried Onion, Concentrated Tomato Purée, Desiccated Coconut (1%), Garlic Purée, Salt, Ginger Purée, Acids (Citric Acid, Acetic Acid), Cumin Seed, Mustard Powder, Paprika Extract, Dried Coriander Leaf
- May also contain Peanuts and Nuts. For allergens, see ingredients in Bold.
Best Before End: See lid.Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Once opened use immediately.
Preparation and Usage
- Shopping List
- 400g king prawns or 400g paneer
- Easy Jalfrezi for 4
- 1 Fry the king prawns or diced paneer for 3 Mins in a little oil until sealed.
- 2 Add the sauce and simmer for 12 Mins until the prawns or paneer are cooked through.
- Try adding a handful of peppers whilst simmering the sauce.
Number of uses
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||1.2g|
|of which sugars||5.0g|