- The Original Oat Drink
- The Boring (But Very Important) Side
- If this side bores you, please read no further. Flip the carton around and have a wonderful day. Otherwise, please do enjoy.
- In about a day or two, when you are finished enjoying this oat drink and have folded this carton neatly and placed it in the recycling bin, you will be left with only the memory of this very moment.
- You are one of us now.
- That headline is nothing I wrote myself. I actually read it somewhere and thought it was great so I borrowed it and stuck it on this package. Oh, you say, that is not very original. Can’t you come up with your own headline? Before I answer that question, I would like you to consider that it is true – you are now part of a growing group of people who understand the benefits of eating and drinking plants so your body feels good and so the planet can better cope with the impact we humans place on it. Regarding the headline, true artists steal with pride, I am just an honest person unafraid to admit my own shortcomings.
- Our original oat drink is a great go-to product for just about everything and is loaded with a nutritional balance (protein, carbs, fiber and healthy fat* in a nice amount of each) that would make other drinks exceptionally jealous but since it is made of oats and oats are incredibly humble, well then jealousy is not an issue. When should you use it? Whenever you would use old-school milk from cows—chilled in a glass, for cooking or baking—in exactly the same amounts.
- Climate footprint:
- 0.31 kg C02e per kg.
- Source : CarbonCloud.
- The Original Oat Drink
- Wow no cow!
- It’s Swedish
- 100% cool for vegans
- Free from Lactose, milk proteins and soya
- Unsurprisingly contains oats
- Enriched with vitamins and minerals
- Climate footprint: 0.31 kg C02e per kg
- Pack size: 1L
Oat Base (Water, Oats 10%), Rapeseed Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphates, Salt, Vitamins (D2, Riboflavin, B12), Potassium Iodide
- Allergens: See underlined ingredients
Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 5 days.Best before: see the top of the pack.
Preparation and Usage
- Shake me!
Name and address
- Oatly AB,
- Stora Varvsgatan 6a,
- SE-211 19 Malmö.
- Freephone number: 00800 22881234
|Typical Values||per 100 ml :|
|of which saturates||0.2 g|
|of which sugars||4.1 g*|
|Vitamin D||1.1 µg (22%**)|
|Riboflavin||0.21 mg (15%**)|
|Vitamin B12||0.38 µg (15%**)|
|Calcium||120 mg (15%**)|
|Iodine||22.5 µg (15%**)|
|*Natural sugars from oats||–|
|**Of the Nutrient Reference Values (NRVs)||–|