- Vegetable Soup.
- Nothing says ‘home’ like a deliciously warming bowlful of Heinz soup.
- Packed with tomatoes, peas, carrots and plenty more veggies, this timeless tasty blend has been hitting the spot for generations. We keep to our own special, trusted recipe to make sure our soup remains a family favourite – perfect with a slice of fresh, warm crusty bread or croutons. Love our Heinz Vegetable Soup as much as we do? Try our No Added Sugar range – full of warming flavour you love, with no added sugar and 25% less salt than Heinz Vegetable Soup.
- Only trusted ingredients.
- Absolutely no artificial colours or preservatives.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- 1 of your 5 a day.
- Low in fat.
- Available sizes: 300g, 400g and a range of multipacks.
- Try our Heinz Vegetable Pot Soup for the delicious taste of Heinz Soup: now ready at the touch of a button.
- Pack size: 400G
- Low fat
Water, Tomatoes (24%), Carrots (11%), Potatoes, Pasta Tubes (Water, Durum WheatSemolina), Peas (3%), Onions, Swede, Modified Cornflour, Sugar, Haricot Beans, Rapeseed Oil, Wheat Flour (contains Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Cornflour, Salt, Yeast Extracts, Herb Extracts, Flavouring, Vegetables: 13%
- Contains: Wheat
Put unused soup in a suitable container in the fridge. Eat within 2 days.Best before end – see can end.
Instructions: Hob: Heat gently in a pan.
Made in England
Number of uses
Servings per can – 2
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives