- Mulligatawny Soup.
- Check out our soup recipes at Heinz.co.uk
- Nothing says home like a deliciously warming bowlful of Heinz soup.
- Revealing big, beefy depth – peppered with fragrant curry spices and rice – this is one recipe that’s simply too good to rush. A classic, spicy soup made from an exciting combination of our finest ingredients – for an authentic touch serve with warm naan bread. Love our Heinz Mulligatawny Soup as much as we do? Try the rest of our Classics range, including: Cream of Chicken, Vegetable and our new Cream of Tomato with a kick of chilli.
- Try our Heinz Big Soup range for a hearty lunch filled with big-time flavour!
- Available sizes: 400g
- Can – Metal – Widely Recycled
- Only trusted ingredients
- Low in fat
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Pack size: 400G
- Low in fat
Water, Tomatoes (38%), Apples, Beef (6%), Rice (2%), Sugar, Modified Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Curry Powder (contains Wheat Flour, Celery, Mustard), Wheat Flour (contains Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Salt, Flavourings, Colour – Plain Caramel
- Contains: Celery, Mustard, Wheat
Put unused soup in a suitable container in the fridge. Eat within 2 days.Best before end – see can end.
Instructions: Hob: Heat gently in a pan.
Number of uses
No of servings = 2 per can
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives