- Cream of Tomato Soup.
- Nothing says home like a deliciously warming bowlful of Heinz soup.
- Bursting with rich, satisfying flavour, it’s no wonder that Heinz Cream of Tomato has earned a special place in our hearts as well as our kitchen cupboards. Our famous, much loved soup is made to our own special recipe and tastes perfect with a slice of fresh, warm crusty bread. Love our Heinz Cream of Tomato Soup as much as we do? Discover the rest of our range, including organic and no added sugar varieties.
- Absolutely no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- 1 of your 5 a day.
- Low in sugar and low in fat.
- Available sizes: 300g, 400g and a range of multipacks.
- Try our Heinz Tomato Pot Soup for the delicious taste of Heinz Soup: now ready at the touch of a button.
- Pack size: 400G
- Low in sugar and fat
Tomatoes (89%), Water, Modified Cornflour, Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Dried Skimmed Milk, Salt, Cream (Milk), Milk Proteins, Acidity Regulator – Citric Acid, Spice Extracts, Herb Extract
- Contains: Milk
Put unused soup in a suitable container in the fridge. Eat within 2 days.Best before end – see can end.
Instructions: Hob: Heat gently in a pan.
Made in England
Number of uses
Servings per can – 2
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives