- An assortment of chocolates.
- Cocoa Life
- Partnering with Fairtrade Foundation
- Hazel Whirl, Golden Barrel, Hazel in Caramel, Strawberry Dream, Caramel, Country Fudge, Signature Truffle, Cadbury Dairy Milk Chunk and Tangy Orange Creme
- These chocolates are made in Bournville’s factory in a garden.
- Named after Dorothy Cadbury’s favourite flowers, roses.
- Exquisite, hand-picked flavours for you to enjoy.
- 613 g including wraps.
- Occasionally it may be necessary to replace a particular chocolate with another of an equally high standard.
- Unwrap a Good Habit
- Let’s Recycle
- Learn more at recyclenow.com
- Made under licence from Cadbury UK Ltd.
By Appointment to H.M. The Queen Cocoa and Chocolate Manufacturers Cadbury UK Ltd., Bournville.
- A gift picked for you
- A bright bunch of delicious chocolates
- A scrumptious bunch of chocolates
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 600G
Milk, Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea, Sunflower), Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Whey Powder (from Milk), Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Hazelnuts, Emulsifiers (E442, E471, Soya Lecithins, E476), Skimmed Milk Powder, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Humectant (Glycerol), Flavourings, Salt, Molasses, Sodium Carbonates, Acid (Citric Acid), Colours (Anthocyanins, Paprika Extract), Milk Chocolate: Milk Solids 20 % minimum, Milk Chocolate: Milk Solids 14 % minimum, Milk Chocolate contains Vegetable Fats in addition to Cocoa Butter
- May contain other Nuts.
Best before: See side or base of tub.Store in a dry place. Protect from heat. Chocolates should be kept in a cool dry place. Exposure to heat or sunlight can cause the cocoa butter to move to the surface. This may result in a harmless white bloom developing on the chocolate.
Tub. Widely Recycled Wrap. Not Yet Recycled