- An Assortment of Chocolates and Toffees.
- Cocoa Life
- Partnering with Fairtrade Foundation
- 614 g including wraps.
- Occasionally it may be necessary to replace a particular chocolate with another of an equally high standard.
- Unwrap a Good Habit
- Let’s Recycle
- Learn more at recyclenow.com
- Made under licence from Cadbury UK Ltd.
By Appointment to H.M. The Queen Cocoa and Chocolate Manufacturers Cadbury UK Ltd., Bournville.
- Share good times
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 600G
Milk, Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea, Sunflower), Whey Powder (from Milk), Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Skimmed Milk Powder, Rice Flour, Emulsifiers (E442, Soya Lecithins, E471, E476), Milk Fat, Stabiliser (Sorbitol), Whey Permeate Powder (from Milk), Humectant (Glycerol), Invert Sugar Syrup, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Salt, Molasses, Barley Malt Extract, Flavourings (contain Milk), Dried Egg Whites, Sodium Carbonates, Colours (Carotenes, Paprika Extract, Plain Caramel), Milk Chocolate: Milk Solids 20 % minimum, Milk Chocolate: Milk Solids 14 % minimum, Contains Vegetable Fats in addition to Cocoa Butter
- All units may contain Nuts., Dinky Decker unit may contain Peanuts, Nuts and Wheat.
Best before: see side or base. Store in a dry place. Protect from heat.Chocolates should be kept in a cool dry place. Exposure to heat or sunlight can cause the cocoa butter to move to the surface. This may result in a harmless white bloom developing on the chocolate.
Tub. Widely Recycled Wrap. Not Yet Recycled