Energy84 kJ 20 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2237 kJ
- Milk chocolates
- Cadbury World
- Have you visited Cadbury World yet? It’s great fun for all the family, with lots of new features to see and do. Reservations advised. Call U.K. 0844 880 7667 or visit www.cadburyworld.co.uk
- Cadbury Gifts Direct
- Gift ideas from Cadbury? visit www.cadburygiftsdirect.co.uk or order by phone 0845 600 3113
- Cocoa Life
- Partnering with Fairtrade Foundation
- Partnering to improve the lives of cocoa farmers and their communities
By Appointment to H.M. The Queen Cocoa and Chocolate Manufacturers Cadbury UK Ltd., Bournville.
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 90G
Milk**, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea), Emulsifiers (E442, E476), Flavourings, Milk Solids 20 % minimum, actual 23 %, Cocoa Solids 20 % minimum, Contains Vegetable Fats in addition to Cocoa Butter, **The equivalent of 426 ml of Fresh Liquid Milk in every 227 g of Milk Chocolate
- May contain Nuts
Store in a dry place. Protect from heat.Exposure to heat, or sunlight can cause the cocoa butter to move to the surface. This may result in a harmless white bloom developing on the chocolate. Best before: see base
Number of uses
24 x Pieces
- Keep children safe!
- Please use blunt tip scissors.
- Children should be supervised when using scissors.
|Typical Values||Per 100 g||Per Piece (3.75 g)||%* Per Piece (3.75 g)||*Reference Intakes|
|Energy||2237 kJ||84 kJ||8400 kJ/|
|–||536 kcal||20 kcal||1 %||2000 kcal|
|Fat||31 g||1.2 g||2 %||70 g|
|of which Saturates||18 g||0.7 g||4 %||20 g|
|Carbohydrate||56 g||2.1 g||1 %||260 g|
|of which Sugars||56 g||2.1 g||2 %||90 g|
|Fibre||1.8 g||<0.1 g||–||–|
|Protein||7.1 g||0.3 g||1 %||50 g|
|Salt||0.24 g||<0.01 g||<1 %||6 g|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||–||–||–||–|