- Eight crisp wafer biscuits with caramel flavour crème and a layer of caramel covered in milk chocolate (40%).
- Enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle is one of life’s little pleasures.
- Eight crisp wafer biscuits with caramel flavour creme and a layer of caramel covered in milk chocolate.
- BLUE RIBAND was first launched in 1936 by Gray Dunn, which was then acquired by Rowntrees and subsequently by Nestle in 1988, and continues to be a real family favourite. BLUE RIBAND Caramel consists of four layers of crisp wafer with caramel flavour creme and a layer of caramel, all coated in smooth milk chocolate.
- At 99 calories per bar, BLUE RIBAND is perfect for a treat any time of day, containing no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. BLUE RIBAND Caramel is made with 100% certified sustainable cocoa from the Nestle Cocoa Plan. Our chocolate biscuit bars are also free from hydrogenated fat and eggs and are suitable for vegetarians.
- The Nestle Cocoa Plan works with UTZ to ensure a better future for cocoa farmers and even better chocolate for you. Thanks to the Cocoa Plan, this means that no matter where in the world you enjoy a BLUE RIBAND, you know that the cocoa used to make its delicious chocolate was responsibly sourced.
- Have you tried Blue Riband Caramel during your coffee break with Nescafe?
By Appointment to Her Majesty the Queen Manufacturers of Nestle Products Nestle UK Limited Gatwick
- 99 Calories
- Free from artificial flavours, colours and preservatives
- Pack size: 160G
Sugar, Wheat Flour, Glucose Fructose Syrup, Vegetable Fat (Palm, Mango Kernel/ Sal/ Shea), Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Maltodextrin, Cocoa Mass, Whey Powder (from Milk), Skimmed Milk Powder, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Natural Flavouring, Salt, Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate), Gelling Agent (Carageenan), Glucose
- May contain Peanuts, Tree Nuts and Soya
Store cool and dryFor Best Before End see fin seal.
Preparation and Usage
- Know your servings
- 1 biscuit = 1 serving
Number of uses
Contains 8 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
8 x 20g ℮
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||12.3g||2.5g||20g||13%|
|of which: sugars||45.3g||9.1g||90g||10%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||–||–||–||–|
|Contains 8 servings||–||–||–||–|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||–||–||–||–|